Registrations opened today for the combined Ireland & UK Moodlemoot 2012. The Moot is being ran in partnership with Dublin City University one of the earliest Moodle adopters in Ireland.
The Moodlemoot will be held in Dublin on April 2nd-4th, at the Crown Plaza Hotel, Northwood which is near Dublin airport.
The Moot schedule is as follows:
- Monday April 2nd: Pre-Conference Workshops
- Tuesday April 3rd: Conference Day 1 & Gala Dinner
- Wednesday April 4th: Conference Day 2
For a current list of the workshops please check out the Moot site http://moodlemoot.ie/workshops
Tickets are available for either the two man days of 3rd and 4th, or the full three days including the workshops on the 2nd.
- 2 day Conference Ticket & Pre-Conference Workshop (April 2nd, April 3rd & April 4th): â‚¬ 295.00
- 2 day Conference Ticket (April 3rd & April 4th): â‚¬ 195.00
- Conference Dinner (April 3rd): â‚¬ 50.00
(All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT @ 23% and credit card charges.)
The fee includes full conference attendance, proceedings and lunch for the days covered by the ticket. The Conference Dinner is an optional extra.
Accommodation is booked and paid for separately â€“ there are a range of options available see the Accommodation page for details. The two hotels mentioned are right at the venue, so plenty of opportunity for networking afterwards in the Bar 😉
There are also a few Official Blogger Passes up for grabs – check out the page here -> http://moodlemoot.ie/blogger-passes/