In just about 10 weeks, Moodlers from the UK and Ireland and further afield will descend on London for the Ireland and UK MoodleMoot 2016.
The MoodleMoot is being held over three days at the Park Plaza Riverbank in London on 22nd March – 24th March with the following schedule:
- 22nd – Workshops and Hackfest
- 23rd – Presentations, Keynotes, Gala Dinner
- 24th – Presentations, Keynotes, Gala Dinner
Call for Presentation proposals.
The call for presentations is still open and they are looking for presentations across all sectors and themes in one of three formats:
- Short Presentations (15min + questions)
- Pecha Kucha (20 slides x 20 sec/slide)
See the Presenter Guidelines for more information about presentation types
Registration is open!
You can reserve your place at the Ireland and UK MoodleMoot and join hundreds of Moodlers for fun days of learning, networking and development.
The registration provides access to the panels, workshops, presentations, keynote addresses, meals (Coffee breaks and lunch) for each day that you are registered. Both options include the Conference dinner held at the Park Plaza Riverbank on the evening of the 23rd.
There are two ticket options for the MoodleMoot Ireland and UK 2016;
- a 3 day ticket which includes the workshops/hackfest and the 2 presentation days
- a 2 day ticket that includes the two main days
For more information check out the Registration page
You must be logged in to post a comment.